Table of Contents
- 1. earth + water = mud
- 2. 2x air = pressure
- 3. earth + pressure = stone
- 4. mud + stone = clay
- 5. 2x earth = land
- 6. earth + land = continent
- 7. 2x continent = planet
- 8. planet + air = atmosphere
- 9. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 10. 2x fire = energy
- 11. cloud + energy = lightning
- 12. 2x water = puddle
- 13. puddle + water = pond
- 14. pond + water = lake
- 15. lake + water = sea
- 16. lightning + sea = life
- 17. life + clay = human
- 18. planet + fire = sun
- 19. sun + energy = solar cell
- 20. sun + solar cell = electricity
- 21. air + energy = heat
- 22. air + stone = sand
- 23. heat + sand = glass
- 24. glass + electricity = light bulb
- 25. light bulb + electricity = light
- 26. light + human = angel
How to make angel in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. bird + human
- 2. light + human
Angel combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- + music = harp
- + musician = harp
- + wire = harp
To make an angel in Little Alchemy 2, you must combine several different elements. Follow these steps to create your very own angel:
1. Start by combining two basic elements: air and fire. This will create energy.
2. Next, combine energy with another basic element, air. This will create wind.
3. Now, combine wind with earth to create dust.
4. Combine dust with air to create a cloud.
5. Combine cloud with energy to create storm.
6. Combine storm with air to create lightning.
7. Combine lightning with earth to create plant.
8. Combine plant with fire to create charcoal.
9. Combine charcoal with plant to create ash.
10. Combine ash with life to create ghost.
11. Combine ghost with energy to create angel.
Congratulations! You have successfully made an angel in Little Alchemy 2.
Angels are often depicted as heavenly beings with wings and a halo, known for their purity and divine nature. They are believed to be messengers of God and are associated with protection and guidance. In Little Alchemy 2, the process of creating an angel involves combining various natural elements to form a supernatural entity. The combination of air, fire, and other elements represents the ethereal nature of angels. Experimenting with different elements and observing their combinations can be a fun and creative way to explore the game and discover new elements and combinations. So, go ahead and enjoy the magical world of Little Alchemy 2 as you bring your angel to life.
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats