Table of Contents
- 1. 2x earth = land
- 2. earth + land = continent
- 3. 2x continent = planet
- 4. planet + air = atmosphere
- 5. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 6. 2x fire = energy
- 7. cloud + energy = lightning
- 8. 2x water = puddle
- 9. puddle + water = pond
- 10. pond + water = lake
- 11. lake + water = sea
- 12. lightning + sea = life
- 13. land + life = animal
- 14. planet + fire = sun
- 15. sun + water = rainbow
- 16. rainbow + animal = butterfly
How to make butterfly in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. animal + double rainbow
- 2. animal + flower
- 3. animal + garden
- 4. rainbow + animal
Butterfly combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- + candle = moth
- + flashlight = moth
- + lamp = moth
- + light = moth
- + moon = moth
- + night = moth
Making a butterfly in Little Alchemy 2 is a fun and creative process. To create this magical creature, you will need a combination of different elements. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make a butterfly in Little Alchemy 2:
1. Start by opening the game and accessing the elements panel.
2. Combine the “air” element with the “earth” element to create “dust.” Drag the dust element onto the playing board.
3. Combine the “water” element with the “dust” element to create “mud.” Again, drag the mud element onto the playing board.
4. Combine the “air” element with the “mud” element to create “swamp.” Drag the swamp element onto the playing board as well.
5. Combine the “swamp” element with the “mud” element to create “bog.” Once again, place the bog element on the playing board.
6. Combine the “air” element with the “bog” element to create “butterfly.” You will be able to see the butterfly element on the playing board.
7. Finally, drag the butterfly element onto the “completed items” panel to successfully make a butterfly in Little Alchemy 2.
Remember, Little Alchemy 2 is a game of experimentation and discovery. Feel free to combine other elements and explore different combinations to create even more magical creatures. Enjoy the game and have fun making various elements, including the beautiful butterfly.
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats