Table of Contents
Walkthrough for dew in Little Alchemy
- air + water = rain
- earth + rain = plant
- earth + plant = grass
- grass + water = dew
What can you make with dew in Little Alchemy?
Combinations with any other elements are not known.
How to make dew in Little Alchemy?
In the popular game Little Alchemy, players are tasked with combining elements to create new substances and objects. One intriguing element in the game is dew, which is created by combining two basic elements: air and water. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make dew in Little Alchemy.
1. Open the Little Alchemy game on your preferred device.
2. Look for the “Air” element. This is represented by a cloud icon. Click and drag the air element onto the play area.
3. Find the “Water” element. This can be represented by a water drop icon or by the letter “H” for hydrogen. Click and drag the water element onto the air to combine the two.
4. Upon combining air and water, you will create the element “Steam.” Steam is represented by a cloud with upward arrows. This step represents the process of water vaporizing into the air.
5. Finally, click and drag the “Steam” element onto the air. This will complete the creation of dew in Little Alchemy.
Once you have successfully combined air and water to create dew, you can use it to create other elements and continue your exploration in the game. Enjoy the process of discovering new combinations and uncovering the vast number of possibilities in Little Alchemy!
Remember, the game is all about experimentation, so don’t be afraid to try different combinations and see what other exciting elements you can create.