Table of Contents
Walkthrough for dew in Little Alchemy
- air + water = rain
- earth + rain = plant
- earth + plant = grass
- grass + water = dew
What can you make with dew in Little Alchemy?
Combinations with any other elements are not known.
How to make dew in Little Alchemy?
Little Alchemy is a fun and addictive game that allows you to create different elements by combining different objects. One of the interesting elements you can create is dew. Dew is formed when water vapor in the air condenses on the surface of objects in the morning or evening, creating a thin layer of droplets. If you want to make dew in Little Alchemy, follow these simple steps:
1. Start by opening the Little Alchemy game on your device.
2. Look for the water element in the game’s library of objects and drag it onto the playing board.
3. Next, find the air element and also drag it onto the board.
4. Once you have both water and air elements on the board, they will combine to create mist.
5. Drag the mist element onto the board to create clouds.
6. Now, locate the grass element in the game’s library and drag it onto the board.
7. Lastly, drag the clouds element onto the grass. The combination of clouds and grass will create dew.
Congrats! You have successfully created dew in Little Alchemy. Make sure to explore other combinations to create even more fascinating elements in the game. Enjoy the game and have fun discovering new things!