Table of Contents
Walkthrough for fire extinguisher in Little Alchemy
- air + water = rain
- earth + fire = lava
- fire + water = steam
- earth + rain = plant
- air + lava = stone
- air + steam = cloud
- air + cloud = sky
- sky + stone = Moon
- Moon + sky = night
- night + plant = carbon dioxide
- carbon dioxide + fire = fire extinguisher
What can you make with fire extinguisher in Little Alchemy?
Combinations with any other elements are not known.
How to make fire extinguisher in Little Alchemy?
Making a fire extinguisher in the game Little Alchemy is a fun and creative process that allows you to mix and combine different elements to create new ones. To make a fire extinguisher, you will need to follow a series of steps:
1. Start by opening the game and finding the “Fire” element. This can usually be found by scrolling through the available elements or searching for it in the game’s library.
2. Once you have found the “Fire” element, click or drag it onto the game’s workspace.
3. Next, search for the “Pressure” element. This can also be found by scrolling or searching.
4. Click or drag the “Pressure” element onto the “Fire” element in the workspace. This will create a new element called “Explosion.”
5. Now, look for the “Metal” element and add it to the “Explosion” element. This combination will create a new element called “Bomb.”
6. Finally, search for the “Tool” element and add it to the “Bomb” element. This last combination will create the coveted “Fire Extinguisher.”
Once you have successfully combined all the necessary elements, you will have made a fire extinguisher in Little Alchemy. This virtual creation allows you to imagine the exciting possibilities of combining elements to create new objects, and it showcases the game’s unique and creative mechanics. Have fun experimenting and discovering other interesting combinations in Little Alchemy!