Table of Contents
Walkthrough for fireplace in Little Alchemy
- earth + fire = lava
- air + fire = energy
- earth + water = mud
- air + water = rain
- fire + mud = brick
- air + lava = stone
- earth + rain = plant
- air + stone = sand
- fire + stone = metal
- fire + sand = glass
- mud + plant = swamp
- energy + swamp = life
- earth + life = human
- glass + sand = time
- plant + time = tree
- human + metal = tool
- tool + tree = wood
- fire + wood = campfire
- brick + campfire = fireplace
What can you make with fireplace in Little Alchemy?
How to make fireplace in Little Alchemy?
Fireplaces add warmth and coziness to any space. If you want to create a fireplace in the popular game Little Alchemy, follow these steps:
1. Start with the basic elements – fire and air. Combine fire and air to create energy.
2. Combine energy with earth to create lava. Lava will be the base for your fireplace.
3. Combine lava with air to create stone. This will serve as the structure of the fireplace.
4. Combine stone with energy to create metal. This will be used for the grate and other metal components of the fireplace.
5. Combine metal with stone to create tools. These tools will be necessary for constructing the fireplace.
6. Combine tools with stone to create a structure. This will be the physical structure of the fireplace that encloses the fire.
7. Finally, combine structure with fire to create a fireplace!
Once you have successfully created a fireplace, you can enjoy the warmth and ambiance it brings to your Little Alchemy world. If you want to further experiment, try adding other elements such as wood, smoke, or even decorations like a mantel or chimney.
Remember, in Little Alchemy, creativity is key! Feel free to mix and match different elements to create your own unique fireplace design. Have fun experimenting and creating in the game!