Table of Contents
Walkthrough for flower in Little Alchemy
- air + water = rain
- earth + rain = plant
- plant + plant = garden
- garden + plant = flower
What can you make with flower in Little Alchemy?
|wild animal||bee + butterfly|
How to make flower in Little Alchemy?
Little Alchemy is a popular online puzzle game where players combine different elements to create new ones. One of the most fascinating combinations is to make a flower, a symbol of beauty and nature. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make a flower in Little Alchemy:
1. Start by dragging and dropping an air element onto the playing board. This will give you the option to choose from several different elements related to air.
2. Look for the element “earth” and combine it with air to create the “dust” element. Dust represents small particles suspended in the air.
3. Combine the dust with water to create “mud.” Mud is a mixture of earth and water, which is perfect for growing plants.
4. Combine the mud with fire to create “brick.” Bricks are essential for building structures, including flower pots.
5. Combine the brick with air to create “house.” A house symbolizes shelter and protection, which flowers need to grow.
6. Combine the house with water to create “plant.” Plants are the key ingredients for making flowers.
7. Finally, combine the plant with time, which will give you the “flower” element. Time is necessary, as flowers take time to grow and bloom.
Voila! You have successfully created a flower in Little Alchemy! Enjoy the beauty and serenity of your virtual garden as you continue to combine other elements to unlock new creations.