Table of Contents
Walkthrough for lamp in Little Alchemy
- earth + fire = lava
- air + fire = energy
- air + lava = stone
- fire + stone = metal
- air + stone = sand
- fire + sand = glass
- energy + metal = electricity
- electricity + glass = light bulb
- light bulb + metal = lamp
What can you make with lamp in Little Alchemy?
How to make lamp in Little Alchemy?
Creating a lamp in Little Alchemy is a simple and fun process. With just a few basic elements, you can conjure up your own source of light in the game. Follow these steps to make a lamp and light up your world!
1. Open the game: Begin by opening the Little Alchemy game on your device. The game features a grid where you can combine different elements to create new ones.
2. Find electricity: Combine the elements of metal and electricity to create an electric current. This is an important ingredient for the lamp.
3. Discover glass: Combine sand and fire to create glass. Glass is one of the primary substances used to make a lamp’s bulb.
4. Combine elements: Combine electricity and glass to form a light bulb. This is the central element of your lamp.
5. Create a lamp: Combine the light bulb with metal to form a lamp. This final step completes the process, resulting in a functional lamp in the game.
Now that you have made a lamp in Little Alchemy, it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Turn on the lamp and observe the glow it emits. You can experiment with other elements in the game to see what other creations you can come up with. Little Alchemy is all about combining different elements to form new ones, so let your creativity flow and see what amazing discoveries you can make!