Table of Contents
Walkthrough for lava lamp in Little Alchemy
- air + fire = energy
- earth + fire = lava
- air + lava = stone
- fire + stone = metal
- air + stone = sand
- fire + sand = glass
- energy + metal = electricity
- electricity + glass = light bulb
- light bulb + metal = lamp
- lamp + lava = lava lamp
What can you make with lava lamp in Little Alchemy?
Combinations with any other elements are not known.
How to make lava lamp in Little Alchemy?
Making a lava lamp in Little Alchemy can be a fun and creative way to experiment with different combinations and create something unique. Here are the steps to make a lava lamp in Little Alchemy:
1. Start with the basic elements: air, fire, earth, and water. These are the building blocks for all combinations in the game.
2. Combine fire and water to create steam. This can be done by dragging the fire onto the water element. Alternatively, you can combine water and energy to create steam as well.
3. Add air to the steam to create a cloud. Simply combine the steam with the air element to form a cloud.
4. Combine the cloud with either earth or water to create rain. This can be done by dragging the cloud onto either element.
5. Finally, combine rain with lava to create a lava lamp. Drag the rain element onto the lava element and watch as the lava lamp appears in your Little Alchemy workspace.
Remember, part of the fun in Little Alchemy is experimenting with different combinations and discovering new elements and objects. So feel free to try other elemental combinations as well and see what you can create. With a little creativity and imagination, you can make all sorts of interesting things in the game. Have fun exploring and let your inner scientist shine!