Table of Contents
Walkthrough for ocean in Little Alchemy
- water + water = sea
- sea + water = ocean
What can you make with ocean in Little Alchemy?
|plant||algae + seaweed|
How to make ocean in Little Alchemy?
To make ocean in Little Alchemy, you need to combine two basic elements: water and energy. Follow these steps to create your very own virtual ocean in the game.
1. Start by dragging the water icon onto the playing board. Water can be found in the basic elements of Little Alchemy and is represented by a blue droplet.
2. Next, find and select the energy icon. Energy is represented by a lightning bolt symbol. Drag it onto the water droplet on the board.
3. As you combine water and energy, you will see the formation of waves or ripples on the screen. This signifies the creation of the ocean.
4. Congratulations! You have successfully created an ocean in Little Alchemy. Now you can explore and interact with this new element to discover even more combinations and creations.
5. Keep in mind that Little Alchemy allows for endless experimentation. You can combine ocean with other elements to create new and exciting things, such as sea creatures, beaches, or even islands.
Remember, the key to mastering Little Alchemy is to experiment and think outside the box. Don’t be afraid to mix and match different elements, as you never know what new creations you might discover along the way. Enjoy your virtual ocean and have fun exploring the game!