Table of Contents
How to make ostrich in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. bird + earth
- 2. sand + bird
- 3. chicken + earth
- 4. sand + chicken
- 5. earth + eagle
- 6. sand + eagle
Ostrich combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- + ostrich = egg
- 1. 2x earth = land
- 2. earth + land = continent
- 3. 2x continent = planet
- 4. planet + air = atmosphere
- 5. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 6. 2x fire = energy
- 7. cloud + energy = lightning
- 8. 2x water = puddle
- 9. puddle + water = pond
- 10. pond + water = lake
- 11. lake + water = sea
- 12. lightning + sea = life
- 13. land + life = animal
- 14. planet + fire = sun
- 15. atmosphere + sun = sky
- 16. sky + animal = bird
- 17. 2x air = pressure
- 18. earth + pressure = stone
- 19. air + stone = sand
- 20. sand + bird = ostrich
Making an ostrich in Little Alchemy 2 is a simple and fun process. Little Alchemy 2 is a popular game where players combine different elements to create new ones. Here’s how you can make an ostrich in the game:
1. Start with four basic elements: earth, fire, water, and air. These are the fundamental elements that you’ll need to create all other objects in the game.
2. Combine air and fire to create energy. You can do this by dragging the air element onto the fire element in the game’s workspace.
3. Combine energy with earth to create lava. Drag the earth element onto the energy element to make lava.
4. Mix air and earth to create dust. Drag the air element onto the earth element to create dust.
5. Combine dust and fire to create gunpowder. Drag the fire element onto the dust element to create gunpowder.
6. Mix gunpowder with lava to create volcano. Combine the gunpowder and lava elements to create a volcano.
7. Combine volcano with Earth to create ostrich. Drag the Earth element onto the volcano element to create an ostrich.
And there you have it! You have successfully created an ostrich in Little Alchemy 2. Enjoy experimenting with different elements and combinations to unlock all the objects in the game. Little Alchemy 2 offers hours of entertainment as you discover the various combinations and create new objects from the basic elements. Have fun exploring and creating!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats