Table of Contents
How to make pegasus in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. horse + bird
- 2. bird + unicorn
- 3. horse + sky
- 4. sky + unicorn
Pegasus combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- Final element
- 1. 2x earth = land
- 2. earth + land = continent
- 3. 2x continent = planet
- 4. planet + air = atmosphere
- 5. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 6. 2x fire = energy
- 7. cloud + energy = lightning
- 8. 2x water = puddle
- 9. puddle + water = pond
- 10. pond + water = lake
- 11. lake + water = sea
- 12. lightning + sea = life
- 13. land + life = animal
- 14. animal + land = horse
- 15. planet + fire = sun
- 16. atmosphere + sun = sky
- 17. horse + sky = pegasus
Making a Pegasus in Little Alchemy 2 can be an exciting and magical experience. Pegasus, the mythical winged horse, is a combination of a horse and wings. To create this majestic creature, follow these steps:
1. Start with the basics: To begin, you’ll need the four basic elements in Little Alchemy 2 – air, water, fire, and earth. Create these elements by combining various elements already available in the game.
2. Combine horse and wings: Once you have the basic elements ready, combine a horse and wings to create a flying horse. The wings will give your horse the ability to soar through the sky.
3. Add air: To take your flying horse a step closer to becoming a Pegasus, combine air with the flying horse. This will infuse it with the element of air and make it even more ethereal.
4. Final touch with magic: Lastly, add a pinch of magic to your creation by combining the flying horse with the element of magic. This will complete the transformation and turn your flying horse into a magnificent Pegasus.
Once you have successfully combined all the necessary elements, a beautiful Pegasus will appear on your screen! Now you can marvel at this legendary creature and explore further combinations to create other mythical beings in Little Alchemy 2.
Remember, the game is all about experimentation and discovery, so don’t be afraid to try new combinations and see what other magical creatures you can create. Have fun!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats