Table of Contents
How to make penicillin in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. doctor + mold
- 2. mold + hospital
- 3. idea + mold
- 4. scientist + mold
Penicillin combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- Final element
- 1. 2x earth = land
- 2. earth + land = continent
- 3. 2x continent = planet
- 4. planet + air = atmosphere
- 5. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 6. 2x fire = energy
- 7. cloud + energy = lightning
- 8. 2x water = puddle
- 9. puddle + water = pond
- 10. pond + water = lake
- 11. lake + water = sea
- 12. lightning + sea = life
- 13. land + life = soil
- 14. earth + water = mud
- 15. 2x air = pressure
- 16. earth + pressure = stone
- 17. mud + stone = clay
- 18. life + clay = human
- 19. human + stone = tool
- 20. soil + tool = field
- 21. planet + fire = sun
- 22. sun + energy = solar cell
- 23. sun + solar cell = electricity
- 24. air + energy = heat
- 25. air + stone = sand
- 26. heat + sand = glass
- 27. glass + electricity = light bulb
- 28. light bulb + human = idea
- 29. idea + human = alchemist
- 30. land + life = animal
- 31. animal + land = horse
- 32. horse + water = seahorse
- 33. alchemist + seahorse = small
- 34. 2x stone = wall
- 35. 2x wall = house
- 36. alchemist + house = container
- 37. atmosphere + sun = sky
- 38. sky + animal = bird
- 39. bird + house = nest
- 40. container + nest = tree
- 41. small + tree = plant
- 42. field + plant = vegetable
- 43. time + vegetable = mold
- 44. 2x planet = solar system
- 45. 2x solar system = galaxy
- 46. 2x galaxy = galaxy cluster
- 47. 2x galaxy cluster = universe
- 48. universe + human = scientist
- 49. scientist + mold = penicillin
Penicillin, the famous antibiotic, has played a vital role in modern medicine. In Little Alchemy 2, you can create this life-saving medication by combining a few key elements. Here’s how you can make penicillin in Little Alchemy 2:
1. Start by dragging “mold” to the workspace. Mold is the source of the penicillin-producing fungus, Penicillium.
2. Next, you’ll need to combine the “sun” and “earth” elements to create “plant.” This represents the growth of the mold on a suitable surface.
3. Drag “plant” to “mold,” and you’ll see the mold begin to grow.
4. To activate the penicillin production, mix “air” with “mold.” This simulates the process of the fungus releasing spores into the air.
5. Finally, combine “air” with the mixture of “mold” and “plant.” This symbolizes the cultivation of the penicillin within the mold.
After completing these steps, you should see the creation of “penicillin” in Little Alchemy 2. Now, you have successfully made penicillin! This demonstrates the essential process that scientists go through to produce this valuable antibiotic.
Remember, Little Alchemy 2 is just a simulation game and doesn’t provide accurate instructions for real-life penicillin production. It’s important to consult professionals and follow proper protocols when producing medication. Nonetheless, playing around in the game can be a fun and educational way to understand the concepts and elements involved in making penicillin.
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats