Table of Contents
How to make pipe in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. container + tobacco
- 2. tobacco + tool
- 3. tobacco + wood
Pipe combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- + gunpowder = dynamite
- + water = water pipe
- 1. earth + water = mud
- 2. 2x air = pressure
- 3. earth + pressure = stone
- 4. mud + stone = clay
- 5. 2x earth = land
- 6. earth + land = continent
- 7. 2x continent = planet
- 8. planet + air = atmosphere
- 9. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 10. 2x fire = energy
- 11. cloud + energy = lightning
- 12. 2x water = puddle
- 13. puddle + water = pond
- 14. pond + water = lake
- 15. lake + water = sea
- 16. lightning + sea = life
- 17. life + clay = human
- 18. planet + fire = sun
- 19. sun + energy = solar cell
- 20. sun + solar cell = electricity
- 21. air + energy = heat
- 22. air + stone = sand
- 23. heat + sand = glass
- 24. glass + electricity = light bulb
- 25. light bulb + human = idea
- 26. idea + human = alchemist
- 27. land + life = animal
- 28. animal + land = horse
- 29. horse + water = seahorse
- 30. alchemist + seahorse = small
- 31. 2x stone = wall
- 32. 2x wall = house
- 33. alchemist + house = container
- 34. atmosphere + sun = sky
- 35. sky + animal = bird
- 36. bird + house = nest
- 37. container + nest = tree
- 38. small + tree = plant
- 39. fire + air = smoke
- 40. plant + smoke = tobacco
- 41. human + stone = tool
- 42. tree + tool = wood
- 43. tobacco + wood = pipe
In the popular game Little Alchemy 2, creating a pipe is an essential step to crafting various items. While it may seem challenging at first, making a pipe in the game is actually quite simple. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make a pipe in Little Alchemy 2.
1. Combine Fire and Earth to create Lava. This will give you a new element to work with.
2. Combine Earth and Water to create Mud. This is another element you’ll need in the process.
3. Mix Lava and Earth to create Volcano. This will help you obtain the next necessary element.
4. Combine Volcano and Earth to create Mountain. Now you’re one step closer to making the pipe.
5. Mix Mountain and Earth to create Hill. This is the final element you’ll need.
6. Combine Hill and Mud to finally create Clay. Clay is the primary material for creating a pipe.
7. Combine Clay and Fire to create Ceramic. This is the last step in the process.
Congratulations! You have successfully made a pipe in Little Alchemy 2. Now, you can use the pipe to create additional items like tobacco or water pipe. Experimenting with different combinations is key to discovering new items and expanding your possibilities in the game.
Remember, the game is all about trial and error, so don’t be afraid to mix things up and see what you can create. Enjoy the process and have fun exploring the world of Little Alchemy 2!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats