Table of Contents
Walkthrough for pitchfork in Little Alchemy
- earth + water = mud
- air + fire = energy
- fire + water = steam
- earth + fire = lava
- air + water = rain
- earth + rain = plant
- air + lava = stone
- air + steam = cloud
- earth + plant = grass
- fire + stone = metal
- air + cloud = sky
- fire + sky = Sun
- mud + plant = swamp
- energy + swamp = life
- earth + life = human
- grass + Sun = hay
- human + metal = tool
- hay + tool = pitchfork
What can you make with pitchfork in Little Alchemy?
How to make pitchfork in Little Alchemy?
To make a pitchfork in Little Alchemy, follow these simple steps:
1. Start by combining the four basic elements: air, earth, fire, and water to create new elements. Look for combinations that result in objects that can be used to construct a pitchfork.
2. Combine the element “earth” and “fire” to create “lava.” This combination can be found by dragging the earth element on top of the fire element.
3. Combine “lava” with “air” to create “stone.” Drag the stone element onto the air element to create the final product.
4. Combine “stone” with “fire” to create “metal.” Drag the metal element onto the stone element to create the handle of the pitchfork.
5. Finally, combine “metal” with “earth” to create “tool.” Drag the tool onto the metal element to complete the pitchfork.
By following these steps in the game, you will successfully create a pitchfork in Little Alchemy. Remember, the combinations don’t always follow common sense, so don’t be afraid to experiment and try out different combinations to create new objects. Enjoy the process of discovery and see what other interesting elements you can create along the way!