Table of Contents
Walkthrough for platypus in Little Alchemy
- earth + fire = lava
- earth + water = mud
- air + water = rain
- air + fire = energy
- earth + rain = plant
- air + lava = stone
- earth + energy = earthquake
- fire + mud = brick
- brick + brick = wall
- air + stone = sand
- earth + earthquake = mountain
- mud + plant = swamp
- mountain + water = river
- fire + sand = glass
- energy + swamp = life
- air + life = bird
- river + wall = dam
- bird + water = duck
- glass + sand = time
- plant + time = tree
- tree + tree = forest
- forest + life = wild animal
- dam + wild animal = beaver
- beaver + duck = platypus
What can you make with platypus in Little Alchemy?
Combinations with any other elements are not known.
How to make platypus in Little Alchemy?
To create a platypus in Little Alchemy, follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Open the Little Alchemy game on your preferred device, such as a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
2. Start by combining two basic elements, water and earth, to create mud. Drag the water onto the earth in the game’s workspace to form mud.
3. Combine mud with water to create a swamp. Drag the mud onto the water to create a swamp in the workspace.
4. Combine a swamp with a water element to create a bacteria. Drag the water onto the swamp to generate bacteria.
5. Create a domestic animal by combining a bacteria with a hay element. Drag the hay onto the bacteria in the workspace to obtain a domestic animal.
6. Combine a domestic animal with a beaver element to create a beaver. Drag the beaver onto the domestic animal to produce a new element.
7. Finally, combine a beaver with a bird element to create a platypus. Drag the bird onto the beaver in the workspace and voila! You have successfully created a platypus in Little Alchemy.
Remember, Little Alchemy is a game where you can mix and match elements to create new objects. Have fun exploring this fascinating world of alchemy and discovering all the possible combinations!