Table of Contents
What can you make with pressure in Little Alchemy?
|air||atmosphere + wind|
|carbon dioxide||fire extinguisher|
How to make pressure in Little Alchemy?
To make pressure in Little Alchemy, you will need to combine two key elements: air and earth. By following these simple steps, you can create pressure and unlock new combinations in the game.
1. Open Little Alchemy on your device or computer and locate the workspace where the elements are combined.
2. In the workspace, drag the air element from the sidebar and drop it onto the workspace. Air is represented by a blue square with a white cloud icon.
3. Next, drag the earth element from the sidebar and place it on top of the air element. Earth is represented by a brown square.
4. As you combine air and earth, you will see a reaction take place on the screen. This process will result in the creation of pressure. You can identify the newly formed element by its icon, which looks like a brown square with white arrows pointing inward.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully made pressure in Little Alchemy. This new element can now be used to create various combinations and discover even more elements in the game.
Remember, Little Alchemy is all about experimentation and discovery. Don’t be afraid to try different combinations and see what new elements you can create. Have fun exploring the world of alchemy!