Table of Contents
How to make printer in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. newspaper + computer
- 2. computer + paper
Printer combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- Final element
- 1. 2x fire = energy
- 2. air + energy = heat
- 3. 2x air = pressure
- 4. earth + pressure = stone
- 5. air + stone = sand
- 6. heat + sand = glass
- 7. 2x glass = glasses
- 8. earth + water = mud
- 9. mud + stone = clay
- 10. 2x earth = land
- 11. earth + land = continent
- 12. 2x continent = planet
- 13. planet + air = atmosphere
- 14. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 15. cloud + energy = lightning
- 16. 2x water = puddle
- 17. puddle + water = pond
- 18. pond + water = lake
- 19. lake + water = sea
- 20. lightning + sea = life
- 21. life + clay = human
- 22. glasses + human = hacker
- 23. planet + fire = sun
- 24. sun + energy = solar cell
- 25. sun + solar cell = electricity
- 26. 2x stone = wall
- 27. 2x wall = house
- 28. earth + air = dust
- 29. fire + dust = gunpowder
- 30. human + stone = tool
- 31. gunpowder + tool = bullet
- 32. glass + electricity = light bulb
- 33. light bulb + human = idea
- 34. idea + human = alchemist
- 35. alchemist + house = container
- 36. container + bullet = gun
- 37. human + sea = sailor
- 38. gun + sailor = pirate
- 39. pirate + house = pirate ship
- 40. pirate ship + tool = rope
- 41. rope + electricity = wire
- 42. wire + hacker = computer
- 43. land + life = animal
- 44. atmosphere + sun = sky
- 45. sky + animal = bird
- 46. bird + house = nest
- 47. container + nest = tree
- 48. tree + tool = wood
- 49. wood + water = paper
- 50. computer + paper = printer
In Little Alchemy 2, creating a printer requires a combination of different elements. Here’s how you can make a printer in this enchanting game:
1. Start by combining two basic elements, water and fire, to create steam.
2. Create the “volcano” element by combining earth and fire. Then, combine it with the steam to form geyser.
3. To create paper, combine plant and pressure. Plant can be made by mixing earth and rain, while pressure is formed by merging air and earth.
4. Mix wood and tool to create a pencil.
5. Combine pencil and paper to make sketch.
6. Merge sketch and geyser to form newspaper.
7. Bind newspaper with paper to create newsprint.
8. Combine newsprint and glass to create a typewriter.
9. Finally, combine typewriter and electricity to make a printer.
And there you have it! You’ve successfully made a printer in Little Alchemy 2. Now you can use it to print documents, images, and more within the game.
Remember, Little Alchemy 2 is all about experimentation and discovering new combinations. So, don’t be afraid to mix various elements together to see what you can create. Enjoy the magical journey of alchemy as you uncover new elements and objects in this addictive and fun game!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats