Table of Contents
How to make puddle in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. 2x water
- 2. small + pond
Puddle combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- + glass = aquarium
- + flour = dough
- + egg = frog
- + cold = ice
- + solid = ice
- + desert = oasis
- + puddle = pond
- + big = pond
- + water = pond
- + plant = reed
- + motion = rivulet
- + gun = water gun
- + flower = water lily
- 1. 2x water = puddle
In the popular game Little Alchemy 2, players are tasked with combining different elements to create new objects, substances, and even landscapes. One of the elements that can be created in the game is a puddle. Here’s how you can make a puddle in Little Alchemy 2:
1. Start with the basic elements: The initial elements you will have in the game include air, earth, fire, and water. You will need water to create a puddle, so make sure you have it already.
2. Combine water with earth: Drag and drop the water icon onto the earth icon in the game. This will result in the creation of mud.
3. Heat the mud: Combine fire with the mud by dragging and dropping the fire icon onto the mud icon. The heat will evaporate some of the water, leaving behind a puddle.
4. Create a puddle: Once you have mud, heat, and water vapors, drag and drop the water vapors onto the mud. This will cool down the area and create a puddle.
5. Voila! You have successfully created a puddle in Little Alchemy 2.
Remember, in the game you can also combine different objects and materials to create new elements, so be creative and experiment with different combinations to unlock hidden items and features. Enjoy the game and have fun exploring the world of Little Alchemy 2!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats