Table of Contents
How to make pyramid in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. container + mummy
- 2. grave + desert
- 3. gravestone + desert
- 4. graveyard + desert
- 5. hill + desert
- 6. mountain + desert
- 7. desert + stone
Pyramid combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- + corpse = mummy
- + fabric = mummy
- + human = mummy
- + statue = sphinx
- 1. 2x earth = land
- 2. 2x air = pressure
- 3. earth + pressure = stone
- 4. air + stone = sand
- 5. sand + land = desert
- 6. desert + stone = pyramid
To make a pyramid in Little Alchemy 2, you need to combine different elements to create the necessary components. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
1. Start by combining two elements: stone and sand. This will create the element concrete, which is an essential component for making the pyramid.
2. Next, combine the concrete with a human. This combination will create a statue, which will be the core structure of your pyramid.
3. To give your pyramid its iconic shape, you need to add sand to the statue. Combine the statue with the element sand, and this will create a pyramid structure.
4. Finally, to complete the pyramid, combine the pyramid structure with another element, which is stone. This combination will create a pyramid, and you have successfully made it!
Little Alchemy 2 is a fun and addictive game that allows you to explore and combine different elements to create new ones. Making a pyramid in the game requires strategic thinking and experimentation with different combinations. Keep in mind that the game’s combinations are not always intuitive, so don’t be afraid to try different combinations until you find the right one. With a little patience and creativity, you will be able to successfully make a pyramid and unlock new possibilities in the game. Enjoy the process and have fun discovering all the elements that Little Alchemy 2 has to offer!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats