Table of Contents
Walkthrough for rat in Little Alchemy
- air + water = rain
- earth + fire = lava
- air + air = pressure
- earth + water = mud
- air + fire = energy
- earth + rain = plant
- air + lava = stone
- air + pressure = wind
- air + stone = sand
- fire + stone = metal
- fire + sand = glass
- mud + plant = swamp
- energy + swamp = life
- earth + life = human
- glass + sand = time
- human + metal = tool
- plant + time = tree
- tree + tree = forest
- forest + life = wild animal
- tool + tree = wood
- water + wood = boat
- boat + wind = sailboat
- sailboat + wild animal = rat
What can you make with rat in Little Alchemy?
Combinations with any other elements are not known.
How to make rat in Little Alchemy?
To make a rat in Little Alchemy, you will need four initial elements: earth, water, fire, and air. Follow these steps to create a rat:
1. Combine earth and water to create mud. Earth is represented by the “dirt” icon and water by the “rain” icon. Drag the dirt icon onto the rain icon to create mud.
2. Combine mud with fire. Fire is represented by the “fire” icon. Drag the mud icon onto the fire icon to create a swamp.
3. Combine swamp with energy. Energy is represented by the “light bulb” icon. Drag the swamp icon onto the light bulb icon to create life.
4. Combine life with air. Air is represented by the “cloud” icon. Drag the life icon onto the cloud icon to create bird.
5. Combine bird with earth. Earth is represented by the “dirt” icon. Drag the bird icon onto the dirt icon to create mouse.
6. Finally, combine the mouse with the bird. Drag the mouse icon onto the bird icon to create a rat.
And there you have it! By combining earth, water, fire, and air, you can successfully create a rat in Little Alchemy. Keep in mind that this is just one of the many fun and exciting combinations you can explore in the game. So, have fun experimenting and see what other unique creations you can come up with!