Table of Contents
Walkthrough for river in Little Alchemy
- air + fire = energy
- earth + energy = earthquake
- earth + earthquake = mountain
- mountain + water = river
What can you make with river in Little Alchemy?
How to make river in Little Alchemy?
If you’re a fan of the popular online game, Little Alchemy, you may be wondering how to make a river in the game. A river is an essential element in the game as it is required to create several other elements. Here are the steps to create a river in Little Alchemy:
1. Start the game by combining the basic elements. You’ll need water, which is one of the four basic elements in the game. Combine earth and water to create mud, and then combine water and water to create the sea.
2. Combine the sea with heat to create steam. To do this, click and drag the sea element onto the heat element. This will transform the sea into steam.
3. Combine the steam with air to create cloud. Click and drag the steam element onto the air element to create a cloud.
4. Combine the cloud with cold to create rain. Click and drag the cloud element onto the cold element to create rain.
5. Combine the rain with earth to create a river. Click and drag the rain element onto the earth element to create a river.
Once you have successfully created a river, you can use it to create other elements such as fish, boat, bridge, and more. Remember, the game is all about experimentation and combining different elements to discover new ones. So, keep exploring and have fun!