Table of Contents
Walkthrough for saturn in Little Alchemy
- air + water = rain
- earth + fire = lava
- fire + water = steam
- air + air = pressure
- air + lava = stone
- air + steam = cloud
- earth + rain = plant
- fire + stone = metal
- air + cloud = sky
- plant + pressure = coal
- coal + pressure = diamond
- sky + stone = Moon
- Moon + sky = night
- diamond + metal = ring
- night + sky = star
- sky + star = space
- earth + space = planet
- planet + ring = saturn
What can you make with saturn in Little Alchemy?
Combinations with any other elements are not known.
How to make saturn in Little Alchemy?
Saturn, the sixth planet from the sun, is known for its stunning rings. If you’re a fan of space and want to create Saturn in the virtual world, Little Alchemy is the perfect game for you. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make Saturn in Little Alchemy.
1. Start with the basic elements: water, fire, earth, and air. Combine them to create a new element called “mud.”
2. Combine “mud” with “fire” to create “brick.” Bricks are an essential building material that will help us shape Saturn.
3. Next, combine “brick” with “air” to create “house.” This step is crucial as it lays the foundation for the shape of Saturn.
4. Combine “house” with “brick.” This combination will form a “miniature” version of Saturn.
5. Combine “miniature” with “earth.” This step will help solidify the shape and give it a rocky surface like the actual planet.
6. Combine “miniature” with “water.” This step adds a touch of blue, giving Saturn its characteristic color.
7. Lastly, combine “earth” with “water.” Voila! You’ve successfully created Saturn in Little Alchemy.
As you play around with different elements in Little Alchemy, you can create various other celestial bodies and explore the wonders of the universe right from your computer or smartphone screen. So, get creative and have fun experimenting with the game’s countless combinations to create your very own cosmic masterpieces.