Table of Contents
Walkthrough for sound in Little Alchemy
- water + water = sea
- air + air = pressure
- air + pressure = wind
- sea + wind = wave
- air + wave = sound
What can you make with sound in Little Alchemy?
How to make sound in Little Alchemy?
To make sound in Little Alchemy, you will need to combine different elements to create musical instruments or other objects that produce sound. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make sound in the game:
1. Start by combining air and water to create rain. To do this, select the air element and drag it onto the water element in your workspace.
2. Combine rain with earth to create plant. Take the rain element and drop it onto the earth element.
3. Combine earth with fire to create lava. Drag the earth element onto the fire element to create lava.
4. Combine lava with air to create stone. Now take the lava element and drop it onto the air element.
5. Combine stone with air to create sand. Drag the stone element onto the air element to get sand.
6. Combine sand with fire to create glass. Take the sand and drop it onto the fire element.
7. Combine glass with water to create bottle. Drag the glass element onto the water element to obtain a bottle.
8. Combine bottle with sound to create music. Take the bottle and drop it onto the sound element to create music.
Congratulations! You have successfully made sound in Little Alchemy. Now it’s time to explore further and see what other interesting combinations you can discover in the game.