Table of Contents
Walkthrough for tea in Little Alchemy
- air + air = pressure
- air + water = rain
- earth + fire = lava
- air + pressure = wind
- earth + rain = plant
- air + lava = stone
- air + stone = sand
- fire + sand = glass
- glass + sand = time
- plant + time = tree
- tree + wind = leaf
- leaf + water = tea
What can you make with tea in Little Alchemy?
How to make tea in Little Alchemy?
Little Alchemy is an addictive online game that allows users to combine different elements to create new ones. Tea is one of the simplest and most basic elements to make in the game. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make tea in Little Alchemy.
1. Start with the basic elements: fire and water. To create fire, combine air and lava. And to create water, combine two different forms of energy.
2. Combine the fire and water elements to create steam. This can be done by dragging and dropping one element onto the other in the game interface.
3. Add the steam element to the air element to create a cloud. Cloud is a key ingredient for creating liquid elements, including tea.
4. Combine the cloud and water elements to create rain. This can be achieved by dragging the cloud onto the water element.
5. Lastly, combine the rain and fire elements to create tea. By combining these elements, you have successfully made tea in Little Alchemy.
Once the tea is created, it can be used to combine with other elements to create even more complex objects and substances in the game. Little Alchemy is all about experimentation and discovery, so feel free to explore different combinations and see what you can create. Have fun!