Table of Contents
Walkthrough for vegetable in Little Alchemy
- earth + fire = lava
- earth + water = mud
- fire + water = steam
- air + fire = energy
- air + water = rain
- air + lava = stone
- earth + rain = plant
- air + steam = cloud
- air + cloud = sky
- air + stone = sand
- fire + sand = glass
- fire + sky = Sun
- mud + plant = swamp
- energy + swamp = life
- earth + life = human
- glass + sand = time
- human + plant = farmer
- earth + farmer = field
- plant + time = tree
- Sun + tree = fruit
- field + fruit = vegetable
What can you make with vegetable in Little Alchemy?
How to make vegetable in Little Alchemy?
Making vegetables in the game Little Alchemy is quite simple with the right combinations. Little Alchemy is a popular online game where players can combine different elements to create new ones. To create vegetables, follow these steps:
1. Start with the basic elements: water, fire, earth, and air. These are the building blocks for all other combinations.
2. Combine water and earth to create mud. This can be done by dragging the water onto the earth element.
3. Combine fire and earth to create lava. Drag the fire element onto the earth element to create lava.
4. Combine air and earth to create dust. Drag the air element onto the earth element to create dust.
5. Combine mud and dust to create clay. Drag the mud element onto the dust element to create clay.
6. Combine clay and fire to create bricks. Drag the clay element onto the fire element to create bricks.
7. Finally, combine bricks and vegetables to create a garden. Drag the bricks element onto the vegetables element to create a garden.
And there you have it – you have successfully created vegetables in Little Alchemy! Keep in mind that these combinations are just examples and there are many other combinations available in the game. So, don’t be afraid to experiment and see what else you can create. Happy exploring!