Table of Contents
Walkthrough for village in Little Alchemy
- earth + water = mud
- fire + mud = brick
- brick + brick = wall
- wall + wall = house
- house + house = village
What can you make with village in Little Alchemy?
How to make village in Little Alchemy?
To make a village in Little Alchemy, you need to follow a series of steps that will combine different elements to create a charming little village. Here is a detailed guide on how to make a village in Little Alchemy:
1. Start by combining earth and fire to create lava. Drag the earth element onto the fire element to create the lava.
2. Combine air and lava to create stone. Drag the air element onto the lava element to form stone.
3. Combine stone and fire to create a brick. Drag the stone onto the fire element to make a brick.
4. Combine brick and brick to create a wall. Drag one brick onto another brick to form a wall.
5. Combine wall and wall to create a house. Drag one wall onto another wall to create a house.
6. Combine house and house to create a village. Drag one house onto another house to form a village.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully made a village in Little Alchemy.
By following these steps, you can create your own little virtual village. You can now explore and imagine the daily life of the villagers in this miniature community. Experiment with other combinations to expand your village and discover new elements. Little Alchemy is an exciting and creative game that allows you to combine different elements to create a vast array of objects and experiences. Have fun experimenting and creating!