Table of Contents
How to make waterfall in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. hill + lake
- 2. hill + river
- 3. mountain range + lake
- 4. mountain + lake
- 5. mountain range + river
- 6. mountain + river
Waterfall combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- Final element
- 1. earth + water = mud
- 2. 2x air = pressure
- 3. earth + pressure = stone
- 4. mud + stone = clay
- 5. 2x earth = land
- 6. earth + land = continent
- 7. 2x continent = planet
- 8. planet + air = atmosphere
- 9. atmosphere + water = cloud
- 10. 2x fire = energy
- 11. cloud + energy = lightning
- 12. 2x water = puddle
- 13. puddle + water = pond
- 14. pond + water = lake
- 15. lake + water = sea
- 16. lightning + sea = life
- 17. life + clay = human
- 18. planet + fire = sun
- 19. sun + energy = solar cell
- 20. sun + solar cell = electricity
- 21. air + energy = heat
- 22. air + stone = sand
- 23. heat + sand = glass
- 24. glass + electricity = light bulb
- 25. light bulb + human = idea
- 26. idea + human = alchemist
- 27. 2x planet = solar system
- 28. 2x solar system = galaxy
- 29. 2x galaxy = galaxy cluster
- 30. 2x galaxy cluster = universe
- 31. alchemist + universe = big
- 32. big + stone = boulder
- 33. boulder + stone = hill
- 34. hill + earth = mountain
- 35. mountain + water = river
- 36. mountain + river = waterfall
In Little Alchemy 2, one of the most exciting elements to create is a waterfall. This beautiful natural feature can be made by combining different elements in the game. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to make a waterfall in Little Alchemy 2.
To start, you’ll need the original four basic elements: air, earth, fire, and water. Combine these elements to create various new ones. For example, mixing air and earth will give you dust, while combining fire and air will give you energy.
Next, combine water and earth to create mud. This step is crucial as the mud will be the base for creating the waterfall.
Once you have mud, the next step is to combine it with water. This combination will transform the mud into a swamp.
Finally, to turn the swamp into a magnificent waterfall, combine it with energy. The energy will add movement and flow to the swamp, creating the stunning cascade effect of a waterfall.
And there you have it, you’ve successfully created a waterfall in Little Alchemy 2! Admire the beauty and tranquility of the flowing water as it plunges down the rocks.
Remember, Little Alchemy 2 is all about experimenting and discovering new combinations, so don’t be afraid to try different elements and see what else you can create. Have fun and enjoy the magic of creating your very own waterfall!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats