Table of Contents
Walkthrough for wind in Little Alchemy
- air + air = pressure
- air + pressure = wind
What can you make with wind in Little Alchemy?
How to make wind in Little Alchemy?
To make wind in Little Alchemy, you’ll need two basic elements – air and energy. By combining these two elements, you can create the element of wind. Here’s how you can do it:
1. Open the Little Alchemy game on your preferred device or visit the website.
2. Locate the air element in your workspace. Air is one of the four basic elements in the game and is represented by a cloud icon. If you don’t have the air element yet, mix earth and fire elements to create it.
3. Click and hold the air element, then move it to the workspace area.
4. Look for the energy element, which is represented by a lightning bolt symbol. If you don’t have the energy element yet, mix fire and air elements to create it.
5. Click and hold the energy element, then move it to the workspace area where the air element is located.
6. Wait for a brief moment as the game processes your requested combination. Soon, you will see the wind element appear in your workspace.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully created wind in Little Alchemy. You can now use the wind element to combine with other elements and discover new items and combinations.
Remember to think creatively and experiment with different combinations to unlock even more possibilities and elements in the game. Have fun creating and exploring in Little Alchemy!