- Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name and email address, when you voluntarily provide it to us through contact forms or newsletter subscriptions.
- Log Files: Like many other websites, tudanglinh.com utilizes log files that automatically collect certain non-personal information, including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and the date/time of your visit.
- Use of Information:
- We use the personal information you provide to respond to your inquiries, send periodic newsletters (if subscribed), and improve the overall user experience on tudanglinh.com.
- Non-personal information collected through log files helps us analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies:
- Third-Party Disclosure:
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to trusted third parties for statistical analysis or other legitimate purposes.
- Data Security:
- We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of your personal information. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
- External Links:
- tudanglinh.com may contain links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such sites. We encourage users to review the privacy policies of any third-party sites they visit.
Last updated: [13/6/2023]