Table of Contents
How to make tardis in Little Alchemy 2?
- 1. spaceship + legend
- 2. time + space
- 3. spaceship + story
- 4. spaceship + time
Tardis combinations in Little Alchemy 2
- Final element
- 1. 2x earth = land
- 2. earth + land = continent
- 3. 2x continent = planet
- 4. planet + air = atmosphere
- 5. planet + fire = sun
- 6. atmosphere + sun = sky
- 7. 2x planet = solar system
- 8. sky + solar system = space
- 9. time + space = tardis
If you’re a fan of Doctor Who, you’re probably familiar with the TARDIS – the iconic time-traveling spaceship. Little Alchemy 2 is a game that allows you to combine different elements to create new ones, and yes, you can even create a TARDIS! Here’s how to do it:
1. Start with the basic elements: earth, air, fire, and water. You can find these elements at the beginning of the game.
2. Combine earth and fire to create lava. Combine lava with air to create stone. Combine stone with fire to create metal.
3. Combine water and air to create steam. Combine steam with air to create cloud. Combine cloud with air to create sky.
4. Combine metal and sky to create airplane. Combine airplane with time to create time machine.
5. Lastly, combine time machine with space to create TARDIS! Congratulations, you’ve successfully created the iconic Doctor Who spaceship!
Little Alchemy 2 is a game of experimentation and discovery, so feel free to try different combinations of elements to create new things. It’s a fun and addictive way to challenge your creativity and problem-solving skills. Now that you have your very own TARDIS, you can use it to explore the universe and travel through time – just like the Doctor! Enjoy the game and may your adventures in Little Alchemy 2 be as exciting as those of the Time Lord!
See more tutorials at: Little Alchemy 2 cheats